The North Carolina 5 A Day Program released the NC 5 A Day Strategic Plan to Increase Fruit and Vegetable Consumption 2004-2010 in August 2004. This document outlines the vision, outcomes, guiding principles, goals and objectives for the 5 A Day Program in North Carolina. The Strategic Plan aims to accomplish several objectives categorized under five goal categories:
Partners across North Carolina are encouraged to download this document and identify ways that they can incorporate the plan into the work they do in their own organizations.
- State, Regional and Community Infrastructure;
- Communications/ Programs;
- Engaging Industry Partners;
- Policy/ Advocacy and Environmental Change;
- and Research and Evaluation.
To go directly to the 5 A Day strategic plan plan click here.
For more information on North Carolina's 5 A Day Program click here.